Denny is a Founder and Principal of WealthPlanners, LLC. Always on the “cutting edge” of her profession, Denny is dedicated to helping clients make wise choices around their wealth by first gaining clarity around their mission, vision, values and goals.
- Joined the industry in 1980
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS) and Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC)
- Advisory Board, The Legacy Companies’ Knowledge2, a Wealth Coach Think Tank
- Active Member, Financial Planning Association
- Volunteer, Adopt a Native Elder Program
- Co-author of two books, Winning Financial Strategies for Women and The Future of You
- Used as an expert resource by various radio talk shows, a cable TV program and in the Chicago Tribune and Chicago Sun-Times Newspapers.
- Past Treasurer, The Center for Religious Architecture
- Past Treasurer and Founding Member, the Health Care Business Women Association – Chicago Chapter (HBA)
- Founding Partner, Creative Benefit Strategies, LLC
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Southern Illinois University
Denny and her husband and business partner, Dan Piazza, live in the Wrigleyville neighborhood of Chicago. When not working in or on their business, Denny enjoys traveling, playing golf and spending quality time with friends and family. Of course, she is also a loyal Chicago Cubs fan!