CEBS, AIF, CRC®
Dan is dedicated to coaching business owners through all three phases of the business lifecycle. He helps his clients to gain clarity about their business retirement plan needs and delivers creative solutions that enable the business owner and employees to create and accumulate wealth.
- Joined the industry in 1993
- Founding Partner, Creative Benefit Strategies, LLC
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary™ (AIF)
- Certified Retirement Counselor® (CRC®) and Retirement Planning Associate (RPA)
- Member, Profit Sharing Council of America
- Former member of the Professional Development Committee to the Governing Council, International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Pioneer in the field of Employee Financial Education, promoting “behavior-driven” education programs
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, St. Francis University
Dan and his wife and business partner, Denny Gustin-Piazza, are long-time residents of the Wrigleyville neighborhood in Chicago, Illinois. In his leisure time, he enjoys watching the Chicago Cubs. Dan is also an avid golfer who is known to travel far and wide, especially during the long and cold Chicago winters, pursuing his favorite sport!