Investment and Portfolio Manager
Bill is responsible for the oversight of all investment products (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, REITS, etc.) that we use in building client portfolios. Bill is also responsible for evaluating, tracking, constructing and monitoring all client managed portfolios. Bill’s dedication, broad investment knowledge and commitment to service have earned him the trust and respect of our clients.
- Joined the industry in 2000
- Bachelor of Science Degree – Finance Major with Investment Emphasis and Accounting Minor, Winona State University, Winona, MN
- Series 7 Licensed, Registered Representative, Cambridge Investment Research
- Series 63 Licensed
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor
- Well-versed in portfolio construction tools and asset allocation software
- Ongoing due diligence and investment monitoring, utilizing a variety of evaluation tools and information sources
- Dedicated to expanding knowledge base through ongoing education, seminars and conferences
- Excellent understanding of paper flow and “back office operations”
- Has a special knack for troubleshooting and problem-solving
Bill joined WealthPlanners, LLC in 2001. For the past thirteen years, he has lived on Chicago’s North side. He loves to play golf and poker, and is a loyal fan of the Chicago Blackhawks and the Green Bay Packers.