Senior Associate of Financial Planning
Michael joined the WealthPlanners team in 2017 from the Global Family Office Group at Northern Trust in Chicago. During his tenure at Northern, Michael was directly responsible for fifteen wealth management relationships in the ultra-high net worth space. Prior to joining Northern Trust, Michael supported the real estate practice of a Chicago law firm. Michael focuses on financial plan design and implementation-partnering with clients to dive into the details of their financial lives and coming up with holistic goals-based solutions.
- Joined the wealth management industry in 2015
- Diverse industry experience with extensive custody and back office operations knowledge
- Dedicated to building client relationships by consistently delivering the highest quality service and expertise
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ certification from Northwestern University.
- Series 7 Licensed, Registered Representative, Cambridge Investment Research
- Degrees in Economics and Political Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
He is a resident of the Old Town neighborhood in Chicago and a loyal Cubs fan. When not at the office, Michael can be found working on his golf swing.