Julie derives great satisfaction from helping her clients gain clarity around their wealth, establish priorities and achieve balance in their lives. The insights gained from her personal journey as a two-time cancer survivor have helped Julie to support her clients through the challenges of their own lives with skill and compassion.
- Diverse financial services background including wholesaling, product development, due diligence, valuation consulting and banking
- Certified Financial PlannerTM
- Member, The Legacy Companies Wealth Coach Network
- Joined the industry in 1980
- Active Member, Financial Planning Association – Illinois Chapter
- Past Officer, Cole Taylor Bank, Professional and Executive Banking Group
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology & Music, Illinois State University
Julie lives in Arlington Heights with her husband, Chuck, and their two boys, Will and Sam. She’s a “passionate” Italian Cook, an avid reader and active member of their Church. Entertaining family and friends, participating in a local book club and playing piano duets with her kids are some of her favorite pastimes.